Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Itunes cannot read the contents of the ipod touch 4g

Top sites by search query "itunes cannot read the contents of the ipod touch 4g"

  http://osxdaily.com/2011/10/13/wi-fi-sync-for-iphone-ipad-ios-5/
Dosnt sound like im missing out on anything really but still would like it to work! Anyone got any helpfull ideas or tips?? Reply Lewis says: January 28, 2012 at 3:07 am have you tried altering your firewall settings? you have to allow the program iSCSI service. Well not fine, the wifi-sync works when I have my iPhone charging and open but because I have a passcode lock it keeps popping up the same error Larry has when the screen is locked but still plugged into a power source.

Jailbreak your iPod Touch in 2 Minutes


  http://www.ipodtouchhacks.com/ipod-touch/2-min-way-to-jailbreak/
MerkkreM, January 13, 2008: I downgraded to 1.1.1 did the jailbreakme and everything was fine then tried to update to 1.1.2 and now my iTouch wont boot up past the silver apple screen and neither iTunes or my computer can see it.. What should I do? Carl, January 12, 2008: I had my touch jailbroke for about a month just fine, had used jailbreakme perfectly the first time around, but then installer somehow became corrupted, and after failed attempts to fix I decided to just start from scratch, I downgraded, just as before, to 1.1.1, except now when I point my mobilesafari to any of the tiff exploit sites, (jailbreakme, toc, etc etc etc), it seems the tiff is still patched

  http://www.askmefast.com/How_to_unlock_an_ipod_touch_passcode_without_itunes-qna579285.html
hHow to get rid of connect to itunes screen on ipod touch with a broken power button?Steps to unlocking an disabled ipod without computer or itunesWhen i click restore on itunes it says that "itunes could not contact the ipod software update server because you are not connected to the internet."?I have an ipod touch and when i double click the home button it will not bring up the row of running apps... holding the home button causes the voice control to start?Unlock ipod touch forgot password no itunesHow, i can scroll in recovery mode in my funbook infinity....i tried holding home button or pressing it repetdly?Ipod screen black, was charged overnite, won`t turn on with pressing home button?Real official way to unlock ipod touch without itunesGot a red screen on apple ipad, turned on by holding home button and sleep button

  http://blog.onetechnical.com/2006/09/14/what-to-do-if-ipod-not-recognized-by-itunes/
I did (as someone suggested) Toggle hold switch back and forth Reset ipod by holding center and menu button Works now! Reply Linda Sloan says: September 21, 2009 at 5:00 pm My 4th Gen Nano was not recognized by iTunes-AND all of my music was sucked out of it. Help? Reply Hilary says: June 5, 2007 at 8:03 pm Hi guys I had the same problem.Ipod was not being recognised after I updated i-tunes so I reset the ipod itself

  http://smallbusiness.chron.com/rid-podcasts-ipod-touch-42325.html
As such, one option for deleting podcasts is to remove the podcast episodes or series from iTunes and let syncing do the job for you next time you connect your iPod. She has worked with local online businesses, supplying print and web content, and pursues an active interest in the computer, technology and gaming industries

  http://www.amazon.co.uk/Video-Cable-Apple-Touch-iPhone/dp/B0042JJ5RE
The quality of the picture, in other words, is not a reflection on the quality of the cable, but rather of the quality of the source file and the size of your tv screen. So, for the 'record'(!) make sure your TV has Composite Video input (thats the one with a yellow, red and white phono input) - if you have red green and blue its Componant video which is different - it still got a signal of sorts but no sound.So now I can rent video's on line and play them on a larger screen and watch You Tube and view my 48000 or so digi pics that my file manager tells me I've accumulated over the years!!Happy viewing 1 Comment Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback..

503 - Service Unavailable Error


  http://www.amazon.co.uk/Apple-iPod-touch-16GB-Generation/dp/B009A5EM3W
503 - Service Unavailable Error We're sorry An error occurred when we tried to process your request.We're working on the problem and expect to resolve it shortly

Is it possible to jailbreak passcode locked ipod touch 4g? - iPhone, iPad, iPod Forums at iMore.com


  http://forums.imore.com/jailbreaking-unlocking-hacks-themes-mods/214641-possible-jailbreak-passcode-locked-ipod-touch-4g.html
It does say Enter Passcode when it's started, and I've tried putting it in restore mode by holding down the home button while connecting it to the computer (I do get the 'connect to itunes' picture, but none of the computers detect it at all. Thanks I would try a new cable if computers no detecting it then not much u can do try putting in dfu mode ( restore mode is more than hold the home button while connecting .

  http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/ipod/specs/ipod-touch-4th-gen-4g-facetime-specs.html
The front mounted camera, designed to be used for video conferencing in conjunction with Apple's provided "FaceTime" software over a Wi-Fi network, takes VGA quality photos and video up to 30 FPS. It is not compatible with iOS 7 or later versions of the iOS at all.Also see: Which iPod touch models fully support iOS 6? For models that "partially" support iOS 6, which features are and are not supported? Dimensions: 4.4 x 2.3 x 0.28 Avg

  http://www.boeboer.com/apple-ipod-touch-4g-3g-for-ios-4-2-software-user-guide-manual-ios4/
It would be great cause it would prevent for downloading problem or any corrupted file error due to the huge pdf file size, though it still enough huge compare to others PDF User Guide that usually has 4 to 8 MB (average) in size. Reply Darlene says February 11, 2012 at 8:50 pm Cant get any volume on my mini speakers Reply loy says October 3, 2011 at 9:56 pm i had the old 3g ipod and just got the 4g one and whenever i plug the new one in it just says to hook it up to itunes, which we have

  http://cydiahelp.com/jailbreak-5.0.1-untethered-iphone-4-3gs-ipod-touch-4g-3g-ipad-with-redsn0w-0.9.10b1-tutroial/
then i want to restore the backup that i did before upgrading, so I would have to click restore+option key to select the backup i want, but the restore button is greyed out. .etc gone missing after the jailbreak? tvztvzNo, everything is still available and it is working as expected, though I have held off on syncing the phone with iTunes until I get an answer

Apple - iTunes - Affiliates - Download iTunes


  http://www.apple.com/itunes/affiliates/download/
To play 1080p HD video, a 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or faster processor, 2GB of RAM, and an Intel GMA X4500HD, ATI Radeon HD 2400, Nvidia GeForce 8300 GS, or better is required. To play 720p HD video, an iTunes LP, or iTunes Extras, a 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or faster processor, 1GB of RAM, and an Intel GMA X3000, ATI Radeon X1300, or NVIDIA GeForce 6150 or better is required

  http://www.askmefast.com/Ipod_Touch_it_says_Cannot_Copy_Item_The_device_has_either_stopped_responding_or_has_been_disconnected-qna2044065.html
i have deleted it on itunes on my laptop and no songs are now showing but when i look in my music on my iThis device has either been disconnected ipod touchI manage my music on my pc with itunes for my ipod classic. can i?Itunes cannot copy item device has either stopped respondingHow do i get my iphone to sync with itunes when it isn`t synced with my computer? my brother locked me out and it says i need to connect to itunes?Can`t load my music from pc to my iphone

Apple - iPod


  http://www.apple.com/ipod/
At the end of the trial period, the membership will automatically renew and payment method will be charged on a monthly basis until autorenewal is turned off in account settings

How to Jailbreak iPod Touch 4G, iPod Touch 3G Running iOS 5.1.1 Using Absinthe 2.0.4


  http://www.iphonehacks.com/2012/05/jailbreak-ipod-touch-4g-ipod-touch-3g-ios-5-1-1-using-absinthe.html
Absinthe 2.0 performs an untethered jailbreak Absinthe 2.0 supports iPod touch 4G and iPod touch 3G Please do not forget to backup your iPod touch to iCloud or iTunes before you proceed. Chris D Do you have to have your IPod off when you jailbreak? pradeep Do i need wifi to jail break my ipod 4G 5.1.1 ? Chris Worked like a charm for my ipod 3g, so so easy

  http://www.iphonehacks.com/2011/02/how-to-jailbreak-ipod-touch-4g-ipod-touch-3g-on-ios-4-2-1-using-greenpois0n-windows.html
what do i do, if anything at all?? Whiteshirt my ipod touch has the text in verbose mode but its taking very long, is my ipod touch spoilt? Luis Will it work with v4.3.3 and will it erase my apps,will I be able to restore it if I screw up? yourmother Great tutorial! thanks so much! isaac. mine is slow and keeps saying it fail or something and I dont know where to go in my computer to add a code in that people have had to do to get it to work

No comments:

Post a Comment