Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Avril lavigne wish you were here acoustic tabs

Top sites by search query "avril lavigne wish you were here acoustic tabs"

Wish You Were Here Chords (ver 4) by Avril Lavigne @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com


  http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/a/avril_lavigne/wish_you_were_here_ver4_crd.htm
I love this song from Avril Lavigne's new album "goodbye Lullaby", the other tabs are good but if you are like me and want an easier way to play it then you might find this tab useful. I wish you were here C G I love, the way you are Am F It's who I am, don't have to try hard C G We always say, say it like it is Am F And the truth, is that I really miss C All those crazy things you said G You left them running through my head Am You're always there, you're everywhere F Right now I wish you were here C All those crazy things we did G Didn't think about it, just went with it Am You're always there, you're everywhere F But right now I wish you were here (Chorus) C Damn! Damn! Damn! G Am F What I'd do to have you here, here, here

No comments:

Post a Comment